Save the Date!
The 8th Annual MindSurf Conference – October 6, 2015!
Our 8th annual MindSurf soft skills conference, will take place on October 6th at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Once again, we expect several participants including over 300 attendees, 20+ engaging presenters and several amazing sponsors. We will be joined by Scott Schwefel of Discover Yourself, Inc. – Insights trainer and communication expert – for an engaging lunch session. Search for Scott on LinkedIn!
- Business Analysis
- Business Technology
- Leadership and Management
- Office Technology
- Professional Business Skills
- Project Management
Our 2014 MindSurf Survey Results:
- 97% would recommend the conference to a friend or a coworker!
- 97% felt the speakers were experts on their subject matter!
- 95% found the knowledge and skills covered in this conference will help them do their job better!
- 92% found the conference was worth their time and effort to attend!
Comments About Some of Our Top Speakers from 2014:
- “Absolutely incredible seminar! Best class today! We could definitely use Jeannette's expertise for conflict in our organization! The evaluation had a big star on it with !!! Points after it.”
- “Mike and Christian are entertaining and knowledgeable presenters. Very enjoyable.”
- “Patrick is a wonderful speaker. He engaged the audience often. Great demos.”
- “Excellent session - great energy from Ann Marie! She obviously knows her subject matter and has a passion for it.”
- “Tamara's good humor made a dry subject entertaining! Thanks for the laughs!”
- “I was pleasantly surprised at how well the presentations pertained to my current position. I signed up for the discount on the technical classes but the business content was so pertinent to my job as well. I was not expecting that! ”
- “Powerful concepts. Connect the concepts to a current situation we are dealing with get us started on how we can apply the ideas.”
- “Nice tie-in of stories…i.e., car wash soap, tons of energy, great presenter, interesting subject, much to consider how this impacts me”
For more feedback on our October 2014 conference, check out our “Testimonials” page under the “About the Conference” menu above.
Check back for updates on this site! We look forward to seeing you with all your co-workers and friends at this year’s event!