MindSurf 2014 – another success!
Our 7th annual MindSurf soft skills conference, which took place on October 9th at the Minneapolis Convention Center, was another great success! Once again, we had several participants including over 300 attendees, 29 engaging presenters and several amazing sponsors. We were joined by General Mills’ Chief Learning Officer, Kevin Wilde, for a great interactive lunch session around career success!
- Business Analysis
- Business Technology
- Project Management
- Professional Business Skills 1
- Professional Business Skills 2
- Leadership and Management
- Office Technology
Our Post-Event Survey Results:
- 97% would recommend the conference to a friend or a coworker!
- 97% felt the speakers were experts on their subject matter!
- 95% found the knowledge and skills covered in this conference will help them do their job better!
- 92% found the conference was worth their time and effort to attend!
Comments About Some of Our Top Speakers:
- “Absolutely incredible seminar! Best class today! We could definitely use Jeannette's expertise for conflict in our organization! The evaluation had a big star on it with !!! Points after it.”
- “Mike and Christian are entertaining and knowledgeable presenters. Very enjoyable.”
- “Patrick is a wonderful speaker. He engaged the audience often. Great demos.”
- “Excellent session - great energy from Ann Marie! She obviously knows her subject matter and has a passion for it.”
- “Tamara's good humor made a dry subject entertaining! Thanks for the laughs!”
- “I was pleasantly surprised at how well the presentations pertained to my current position. I signed up for the discount on the technical classes but the business content was so pertinent to my job as well. I was not expecting that! ”
- “Powerful concepts. Connect the concepts to a current situation we are dealing with get us started on how we can apply the ideas.”
- “Nice tie-in of stories…i.e., car wash soap, tons of energy, great presenter, interesting subject, much to consider how this impacts me”
For more feedback on our October 2014 conference, check out our “Testimonials” page under the “About the Conference” menu above. For those of you who attended, don’t forget to redeem your 40% off course voucher – deadline to redeem now extended through Monday, November 17! For more details on the voucher, please refer to our “40% Voucher” page from the “Resources” menu above.
We look forward to seeing you with all your co-workers and friends at next year’s event! Check back for updates in 2015.